Network Server - Trend Control Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Trend Integrated Open Supervisor (TIOS) is a network server used to manage energy in systems where multiple NiagaraAX-based controllers are networked together. The server sends real-time graphical information to Web-based clients. Other functions include centralized data logging, archiving, alarming, trending, master scheduling, system-wide database management, and integration with enterprise software.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things