- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Multi–Pump Package Offers Improved Hydraulic Performance - Bell & Gossett - Facility Management Product Release
The TechnoForce e-HV by Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, is a pre-engineered pressure booster package, and the newest addition to B&G’s Power Of e portfolio. These compact, multipump packages offer highly efficient variable speed solutions and industry-leading hydraulic performance when additional potable water pressure and flow is required. The e-HV is ideal for a variety of new or retrofit commercial applications such as high-rises, office and retail space, schools, hospitals and industrial plants.
• Direct motor-mounted Hydrovar Multi-Master variable speed drive/controllers ensure continued operation if a drive should fail. An intuitive interface makes commissioning and diagnostics easy.
• Standard premium efficient TEPE motors paired with variable frequency drives for higher efficiencies, ensuring complete redundancy and increasing the reliability of the system.
• 304 stainless steel bases and manifolds offer chemical resistance while reducing the potential for corrosion to improve overall product life.
• Duplex, triplex and quadplex arrangements with flow rates up to 780 GPM enable building owners, contractors and engineers to easily select the package to meet precise performance requirements.
• NEMA 12 panel enclosure ensures protection against dirt and water.
• Meets ASHRAE 90.1 energy requirements for pressure boosters.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation