Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Motorized Tilt Truck - Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Facility Management Product Release
The battery-powered unit travels up to 3 mph and covers a variety of surfaces and terrain. It offers up to five hours or 15 miles of operation on one charge with an eight-hour recharge requirement. Workers can plug the carry-along charger into any standard 110-volt outlet. The trucks feature an ergonomic steering handle with two paddle controls workers can operate with two hands, making it safer to steer and maneuver. The hinged frame design enables the truck to stay in the tilted position, making loading and unloading easier. The unit has a capacity of 500-1,000 pounds and features structural foam construction that is easier to clean.
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles