- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Motor Shaft Grounding Ring - Electro Static Technology Inc. (AEGIS) - Facility Management Product Release
The AEGIS iPRO-MR combines shaft voltage bearing protection with continuous monitoring of shaft voltage levels from a remote location in real time. Available in a range of sizes to accommodate the largest VFD-controlled motor shaft diameter, and comes in mating halves to facilitate field retrofits on coupled equipment.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation