Motor - W.W. Grainger - Facility Management Product Release
Model 3K771 is a split-phase belt-drive HVAC motor. Features 1/4 HP, 1,725 rpm, 60 Hz, 115V. Enclosure is open drip-proof and has cradle mounting. Automatic thermal protection. Maximum ambient temperature of 40 C.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation