- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Monitor and Alarm Systems - Sensaphone Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Sensaphone 400 features customizable voice messaging, programmable relay output, a phone line seizure feature, and a diagnostic test function. The standalone remote monitor and alarm notification system doesn’t require monthly fees. It helps protect equipment and facilities by alerting individuals to changes in critical environmental conditions. It also monitors operating conditions such as temperature, power supply, alarms, excess humidity, water on the floor, and intrusion.
When an alarm is detected, the system notifies up to four people using customized voice phone calls that continue until someone responds. It comes with nonvolatile memory and has 24-hour battery backup capabilities. It requires C-cell batteries.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation