- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Molded Pipe Flashing - Seaman Corp. - Fibertite Division - Facility Management Product Release
FiberTite Wrapid Flash™ molded pipe flashing is designed to reduce labor, enhance seal quality, and improve the appearance of roof penetrations. The injection-molded flashing is faster and easier to install than a traditional field-fabricated pipe flashing and produces stronger, better-looking seals around rooftop conduits and pipes. Using one piece of flashing rather than two, the injected molding eliminates faulty fabricated seams.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems