- Mechanical Engineer »
- Director of Site Operations »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
Modulating Control - Rawal Devices Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The APR-410 control provides full capacity modulation for all sizes of direct-expansion air conditioning systems that use R-410A refrigerant. It continuously and automatically matches AC system capacity/output to changing load conditions. As a result, it provides improved humidity control and eliminates common maintenance problems associated with excess system capacity such as coil icing.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation