Modulating Control - Rawal Devices Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The APR-410 control provides full capacity modulation for all sizes of direct-expansion air conditioning systems that use R-410A refrigerant. It continuously and automatically matches AC system capacity/output to changing load conditions. As a result, it provides improved humidity control and eliminates common maintenance problems associated with excess system capacity such as coil icing.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation