Modulating Control - Rawal Devices Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The APR-410 control provides full capacity modulation for all sizes of direct-expansion air conditioning systems that use R-410A refrigerant. It continuously and automatically matches AC system capacity/output to changing load conditions. As a result, it provides improved humidity control and eliminates common maintenance problems associated with excess system capacity such as coil icing.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation