- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Director »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
Modular Vegetative Roof System Manages Stormwater - Firestone Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
Firestone Building Products offers a SkyScape Pregrown Modular System as part of its SkyScape Vegetative Roof System Portfolio. The system’s unique engineered design manages stormwater through unitized moisture retention reservoirs and encourages airflow beneath the modules. That airflow passes through a 1.75-inch vertical space created by the reservoirs. Built on a foundation of a 100 percent recycled high-density polypropylene, the unit’s honeycomb design allows for moisture and nutrients to be shared between modules.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability