- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Modular Green Roof - Tecta America - Facility Management Product Release
The TectaGreen modular system can be pre-planted, or the units can be installed on the roof and filled on-site, and includes plants tolerant of the rooftop environment, and growing media blended and engineered for sustainable green roofs. Each tray is approximately 2-feet by 2-feet by 4-inches and is made of recycled utility high molecular weight polyethylene.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems