Modular Green Roof - Tecta America - Facility Management Product Release
The TectaGreen modular system can be pre-planted, or the units can be installed on the roof and filled on-site, and includes plants tolerant of the rooftop environment, and growing media blended and engineered for sustainable green roofs. Each tray is approximately 2-feet by 2-feet by 4-inches and is made of recycled utility high molecular weight polyethylene.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options