Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Modular Air Conditioning Systems - United Cool Air Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The VariCool EZ-Fit line includes self-contained units for use in floor-by-floor, variable-air-volume applications. The units feature a fan section, evaporator coil section, and condensing section. Single modules are available in 12-15-ton and 20-25-ton sizes. Modules can be grouped together to form systems as large as 50 tons.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation