- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Project Manager »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Maintenance Mechanic I »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Modular Air Conditioning Systems - United Cool Air Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The VariCool EZ-Fit line includes self-contained units for use in floor-by-floor, variable-air-volume applications. The units feature a fan section, evaporator coil section, and condensing section. Single modules are available in 12-15-ton and 20-25-ton sizes. Modules can be grouped together to form systems as large as 50 tons.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation