- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Modified-Bitumen Membranes - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Ruberoid® EnergyCap™ MOP FR and Ruberoid® MOP Plus Smooth are designed for new and reroofing applications and meet or exceed the performance requirements of ASTM 6164 Type II testing. EnergyCap MOP FR is a fire-retardant membrane with a factory-applied layer of Topcoat® EnergyCote™ elastomeric coating. MOP Plus Smooth is comprised of a non-woven polyester mat coated with flexible, SBS polymer-modified asphalt, and it has a smooth surface.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems