Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Modified-Bitumen Membrane - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The StressPly® E is a high-strength membrane that resists punctures and fatigue and provides waterproofing and reinforcement layers for applications demanding a high level of environmental responsibility. The membranes contribute to LEED points through the incorporation of: pre-consumer recycled boiler slag as surfacing; pre-consumer crushed porcelain as filler; post-consumer glass bottles as a parting agent; and post-consumer scrap from recycled tires in the roofing compound.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Inspections and Streamlining Maintenance
- 8 Tips for Roofing Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Roof Inspections: Establishing a Plan