Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Modified-Bitumen Membrane - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The StressPly® E is a high-strength membrane that resists punctures and fatigue and provides waterproofing and reinforcement layers for applications demanding a high level of environmental responsibility. The membranes contribute to LEED points through the incorporation of: pre-consumer recycled boiler slag as surfacing; pre-consumer crushed porcelain as filler; post-consumer glass bottles as a parting agent; and post-consumer scrap from recycled tires in the roofing compound.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements