Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Model PVe - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Heat recovery unit recovers up to 60 percent of the sensible energy in the exhaust airstream and returns it to the supply air. The Model PVe cross-flow plate exchanger unit uses an aluminum core (plate) and has very low leakage and no moving parts. Features include stainless steel drain pans and belt drive blowers with adjustable pulleys. Performance ranges from 1,000 to 6,000 cfm.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability