- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Model PVe - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Heat recovery unit recovers up to 60 percent of the sensible energy in the exhaust airstream and returns it to the supply air. The Model PVe cross-flow plate exchanger unit uses an aluminum core (plate) and has very low leakage and no moving parts. Features include stainless steel drain pans and belt drive blowers with adjustable pulleys. Performance ranges from 1,000 to 6,000 cfm.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation