Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mobile Workstation - Newcastle Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The PC Series mobile unit features on-board power to run a computer, a printer and other devices simultaneously. The unit's rechargeable battery offers seamless power for up to 12 hours of normal use. Carts are available with 30- or 48-inch-deep shelves and five different battery/inverter/charger packages. The workstation features 6-inch, rubber swivel casters and does not need a cord, so users can roll and position it more easily. They can lock casters for stability once the workstation is in place. All models have a 500-pound load capacity.
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles