Mobile Video Manager - Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Video captured by the Schlage mobile video manager can be sent via cellular, wireless mesh or LAN/WAN. The system’s design includes cameras with dual viewing windows, allowing them to be mounted either to a ceiling or wall without requiring a bracket. An optional Infra-Red illuminator, with a range of up to 50 feet, makes the camera usable in darkness. The system supports up to four cameras, is compatible with both narrow and wide band networks, and provides simultaneous video recording and playback on all channels.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing