Mobile Furnace - Dri-Eaz Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Dragon K85 provides 85,000 Btus of heat and produces up to an 81-degree temperature rise. It uses an indirect-fired heat exchanger to provide safer, cleaner heat. Unlike a propane or kerosene heater, the furnace's combustion chamber is separate from the process air chamber, so it heats the air without adding moisture, fumes or smoke. The unit features a dual-air exhaust for supplying heat to two areas at once and an energy-saving operation with a 91 percent efficiency rating. It also features a 9.3-gallon internal fuel tank and a fuel pump that operates with an external fuel tank.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation