Mobile-Enabled Software - IBM Corporation - Facility Management Product Release
Maximo Everyplace displays job plans, asset locations, maintenance histories, work-order tracking, and service requests. The software is available to run on the browsers of the iPhone and iPad, as well as Android-based phones, and it provides mobile access through WiFi, cellular, or satellite networks.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs