Mobile-Enabled Software - Techs4Biz Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Pervidi W3 supports any Web-enabled device, including iPhones, Blackberries, iPads, and other mobile phones. The software includes the ability to record electronic inspections, audits, site surveys, work orders, and field activities using any browser-enabled device, expanding the range of products available for field-service personnel to perform their activities and electronically record the results. In addition to real-time access to information, the software enables managers to reassign work to field technicians, verify the status of inspections and work orders, and ensure technicians complete tasks on time.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs