Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mobile CMMS - MicroMain Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Updated MicroMain Mobile features a module that allows technicians to connect to the maintenance management database from any Internet-enabled device, including smart phones — iPhone, Blackberry, Android — and tablets, including iPad and Galaxy. With this mobile solution, from anywhere with a wireless connection, users can: create work orders; record time worked for one or more technicians; add parts to work orders; record meter readings; add detailed comments to work orders; and close work orders.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs