- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Mixing Valves - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 131 Series thermostatic mixing valves are designed for use with electronic and manual faucets. These valves are designed to mix hot and cold water in under-sink installations to protect against accidental scalding. The valves incorporate brass construction, a thermostatic wax element, an integral filter for consistent performance, dual check valves to prevent cross-flow, and convenient access to the cartridge for easier maintenance. They are suitable for use in schools, restaurants, hospitals and public restrooms where preset water temperatures are required.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms