Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mixing Valves - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 131 Series thermostatic mixing valves are designed for use with electronic and manual faucets. These valves are designed to mix hot and cold water in under-sink installations to protect against accidental scalding. The valves incorporate brass construction, a thermostatic wax element, an integral filter for consistent performance, dual check valves to prevent cross-flow, and convenient access to the cartridge for easier maintenance. They are suitable for use in schools, restaurants, hospitals and public restrooms where preset water temperatures are required.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility