Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Mirror Luminaire - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Cooper Lighting’s family of Shaper mirrored luminaires are designed for use in hospitals, healthcare facilities, offices, hospitality bathrooms, retail dressing rooms, salons and spas, among others.
The 601 series is available in four sizes, and features a choice of either vertical or horizontal T8 lamp, plus two integrated shelf options and a GFI Duplex integrated receptacle.
All configurations include a matte white diffuser and extruded, ribbed, prismatic acrylic lens producing glare-free illumination and a wide beam distribution for better light uniformity. Available in 14 finishes, or custom colors. Custom sizes are available. Energy Star rated.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 5 Steps to Ensuring Plumbing Upgrades Last
- Specifying Plumbing Products to Minimize Maintenance
- The Resurgence Legionnaires' and Resources to Help Address It
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility