- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Mirror Luminaire - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Cooper Lighting’s family of Shaper mirrored luminaires are designed for use in hospitals, healthcare facilities, offices, hospitality bathrooms, retail dressing rooms, salons and spas, among others.
The 601 series is available in four sizes, and features a choice of either vertical or horizontal T8 lamp, plus two integrated shelf options and a GFI Duplex integrated receptacle.
All configurations include a matte white diffuser and extruded, ribbed, prismatic acrylic lens producing glare-free illumination and a wide beam distribution for better light uniformity. Available in 14 finishes, or custom colors. Custom sizes are available. Energy Star rated.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms