Mid-rise Elevator Modernization - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The FMM 200 modular gearless machine allows existing mid-rise geared elevators to be upgraded to gearless technology. The parts fit through standard machine room doors and can be assembled in the machine room. Uses an AC induction motor and a regenerative drive with a power factor of .99.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?