- Facilities Technician »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Mid-rise Elevator Modernization - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The FMM 200 modular gearless machine allows existing mid-rise geared elevators to be upgraded to gearless technology. The parts fit through standard machine room doors and can be assembled in the machine room. Uses an AC induction motor and a regenerative drive with a power factor of .99.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?