- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Meters - Dynasonics - Facility Management Product Release
The company's DMP Insertion MagProbe series has a new "flat tip" design that allows the use of large conductors, which will reduce fouling in applications where suspended solids are present. The meters can be applied to a large range of pipe sizes without hardware changes. Sensors are available in various lengths to accommodate limited access mounting configurations and installation in pipe diameters up to 120 inches. Hot-tap sensors are installed and retracted from process piping without draining or depressurizing the system, and without system shutdown.
- 5 Steps to Upgrade HVAC Filtration
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation