- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Metal System Recovers Damaged But Functional Shingled Roofs - Tremco - Facility Management Product Release
SHINGLE RECOVER: The TremLock T-138 Shingle Recover System is a standing seam metal panel system that installs directly over existing commercial-roof shingle systems without tear sheet or underlayment. The product’s shingle recover clip — long enough to sit on two shingles simultaneously, aligning each clip with the plane of the roof — holds the panel 3⁄4 inches above the existing roof. Together with the system’s vented eave and ridge components, this creates an air space that allows uninterrupted air flow between the existing shingled and new metal roof — a strategy called above sheeting ventilation (ASV) which reduces heat transfer into a building.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems