- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Metal Roofing Underlayment - Englert Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
MetalMan underlayment is 33 percent heavier than previous versions to stand up to foot traffice and ice, rain and snow, according to the company. The self-adhering, slip resistant, 60-mil underlayment has a black, non-woven polyester topside designed for use with metal. Rolls are 66.8 feet by 3 feet; coverage per roll is 200 square feet.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems