- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Metal Roofing Manual - Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA) - Facility Management Product Release
The Metal Roofing Systems Design Manual includes the 2012 International Building Code and the American Society of Civil Engineers/Structural Engineering Institute (ASCE 7-10). Covers roofing system components, substrates, specifications and standards, retrofit roofs, installation and maintenance, and climate data. A separate searchable CD-Rom includes AutoCAD roofing details.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems