- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Metal Roofing - Follansbee Steel - Facility Management Product Release
Terne II is an improved version of Follansbee’s historic terne metal roofing. It has improved capability for resisting corrosion in all environments and excellent formability, solderability, and affinity for paint. The company offers nine preformed profiles for metal roofing, including six standing seam profiles. The roofing can also be used in flatlock, vertical wall designs and other applications. Terne II is coated with Follansbee’s patented zinc and tin alloy, which helps to reduce oxidation of the surface before painting.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems