- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Management Director »
Metal Roofing - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Garland’s R-Mer Lite is an insulated steel roofing system with a 30-year warranty. The roofing system features fewer fasteners, an aluminum seam bar, and a free-floating and self-venting flashing design. The steel construction weighs less than three-quarters of a pound per square foot installed. The standard high-gloss white finish provides protection against destructive UV rays, while lowering surface temperatures and reducing energy costs, according to the company.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability