- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Metal Roofing - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Garland’s R-Mer Lite is an insulated steel roofing system with a 30-year warranty. The roofing system features fewer fasteners, an aluminum seam bar, and a free-floating and self-venting flashing design. The steel construction weighs less than three-quarters of a pound per square foot installed. The standard high-gloss white finish provides protection against destructive UV rays, while lowering surface temperatures and reducing energy costs, according to the company.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems