Metal Roof System - Butler Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The MR-24 standing-seam system acts as a monolithic steel surface. Its features include specially designed moveable clips, factory-punched panels, and structural members and a 360-degree Pittsburgh double-lock seam. The system has been tested in-house and independently in accordance with recognized specifications within the industry.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements