- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Metal Roof System - Butler Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The MR-24 standing-seam system acts as a monolithic steel surface. Its features include specially designed moveable clips, factory-punched panels, and structural members and a 360-degree Pittsburgh double-lock seam. The system has been tested in-house and independently in accordance with recognized specifications within the industry.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option