- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Metal Roof System - Butler Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The MR-24 standing-seam system acts as a monolithic steel surface. Its features include specially designed moveable clips, factory-punched panels, and structural members and a 360-degree Pittsburgh double-lock seam. The system has been tested in-house and independently in accordance with recognized specifications within the industry.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?