Metal Protectant - Sprayon - Facility Management Product Release
LU™ 787 Eco-Grade™ multi-metal protectant is a light-amber-colored, heavy-duty, biodegradable, dry-film corrosion preventative that penetrates into cracks and crevices of metal surfaces. The protectant is formulated with vegetable oils, which makes it an environmentally friendly alternative to mineral-oil-based products. This protectant can be washed off with standard soap and water but does not come off in the rain.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors