Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Metal Protectant - Sprayon - Facility Management Product Release
LU™ 787 Eco-Grade™ multi-metal protectant is a light-amber-colored, heavy-duty, biodegradable, dry-film corrosion preventative that penetrates into cracks and crevices of metal surfaces. The protectant is formulated with vegetable oils, which makes it an environmentally friendly alternative to mineral-oil-based products. This protectant can be washed off with standard soap and water but does not come off in the rain.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors