Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Metal Primer - Dunn Edwards - Facility Management Product Release
ENDURAPRIME is an ultra-low VOC, single component, water-based, acrylic metal primer. Enduraprime provides superior resistance from corrosion and early flash rust in high humidity environments, outstanding adhesion, and a fast-drying time.
Enduraprime can be applied to interior and exterior ferrous metal, such as structural steel, wrought iron, metal gates and fences. Enduraprime is a gray primer available in one-gallons.
Enduraprime is a featured primer in the ENDURA Series, a line of high-performance coatings that includes ENDURACAT.
Like all Dunn-Edwards paints, Enduraprime does not contain ethylene glycol (EG). Dunn-Edwards removed EG from its paint formulas in 1984. EG, which is listed as a hazardous air pollutant and toxic air contaminant, can be harmful to humans.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors