- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Membrane Roofing - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A family of tear-resistant, torch-applied membranes with 300-pound/inch of tensile strength is available from The Garland Co. The StressPly IV Plus membranes incorporate a polyester and fiberglass scrim. Available in smooth, mineral, and a special cool-white UV mineral surface.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems