- CU Denver Auraria Library Building Operations »
- Facility Engineering Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Locksmith Master »
- Assistant Director- Commercial Residential »
Membrane Roofing - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A family of tear-resistant, torch-applied membranes with 300-pound/inch of tensile strength is available from The Garland Co. The StressPly IV Plus membranes incorporate a polyester and fiberglass scrim. Available in smooth, mineral, and a special cool-white UV mineral surface.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option