- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Membrane Roofing - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A family of tear-resistant, torch-applied membranes with 300-pound/inch of tensile strength is available from The Garland Co. The StressPly IV Plus membranes incorporate a polyester and fiberglass scrim. Available in smooth, mineral, and a special cool-white UV mineral surface.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?