- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Medical Waste Disposal Container - United Receptacle - Facility Management Product Release
Medi-Cans from United Receptacle feature a step pedal to operate the self-closing lid. A molded plastic gasket minimizes closing noise and allows the lid to fit tightly for maximum odor control. The plastic base ring protects floors and the steel hinge also serves as a convenient carrying handle.
Available in 1.5-, 3.5- and 8-gallon capacities and in stainless steel, powder-coated white or red finishes. Optional Biohazard decals are available to ensure proper waste disposal.
- The Importance of Full-Time Facilities Employees During the Pandemic
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- How Modular Healthcare Facilities Aided Pandemic Response
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center