- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Medical Waste Disposal Container - United Receptacle - Facility Management Product Release
Medi-Cans from United Receptacle feature a step pedal to operate the self-closing lid. A molded plastic gasket minimizes closing noise and allows the lid to fit tightly for maximum odor control. The plastic base ring protects floors and the steel hinge also serves as a convenient carrying handle.
Available in 1.5-, 3.5- and 8-gallon capacities and in stainless steel, powder-coated white or red finishes. Optional Biohazard decals are available to ensure proper waste disposal.
- Cafeteria Spaces Growing As Office Areas Shrink
- Healthcare Facility Gears Up for Vaccine Distribution
- 5 Hospital HVAC Design Strategies for the Post-COVID-19 World
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center