Maverick II - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The Maverick II rooftop system is available in capacities from 30 to 50 tons. System uses R-410A and has a EER rating of 10.0 or higher. Features VAV or constant volume operation, double wall construction, low leak damper, AF pans, non-corrosive drain pan and a building pressure control option.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation