- Head Gardener »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Maverick II - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The Maverick II rooftop system is available in capacities from 30 to 50 tons. System uses R-410A and has a EER rating of 10.0 or higher. Features VAV or constant volume operation, double wall construction, low leak damper, AF pans, non-corrosive drain pan and a building pressure control option.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation