- Facilities Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Director of Facilities »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Mass Notification System - Cooper Notification - Facility Management Product Release
Integrated with one simple-to-use interface, Cooper Notification’s mass notification solutions allow emergency officials to send event-specific instructions to multiple communication channels, including voice-sirens, indoor and outdoor speakers, digital signage, text messaging/SMS alerting, automated dialing systems, desktop alerts, and e-mail notifications.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Facility Strong: How to Fund Investments in Resilience
- Does Reliance on Technology Make Buildings Less Resilient?
- How to Prepare for Summer Storm Season
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires