Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Masonry Paint - Zinsser Brands, Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
WaterTite-LV waterproofing, low-VOC latex-base paint is formulated for application on interior and exterior concrete block, cast concrete, stucco and other masonry.
It combines a waterproofing resin with micro-spheres to form an impermeable barrier that stops 12 pounds of hydrostatic pressure. It is effective at weatherproofing interior concrete and masonry surfaces, as well as retaining walls and other exterior concrete and masonry structures.
Available 1- and 3-gallon pails, it has a slightly textured white finish that fills the micro-cracks and voids common to stucco, cast-concrete, and concrete block in a single coat. Users can apply it as a primer or paint in one coat or as a waterproofer or weather-proofer in two coats. Users can tint the paint to match most off-white or pastel colors.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors