- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director of Facilities »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Make-Up Air Unit - Munters Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
E-Z-aire is a make-up air unit from Munters with a high-efficiency heat exchanger that brings in fresh outdoor air while exhausting the same amount of stale, polluted air. The air is exchanged while recovering heat energy from the exhaust air stream and transferring only the heat energy to the supply air, tempering the incoming air. Ten E-Z-AIRE models are available with a wide range of operating flows and efficiencies. Applications include schools, restaurants, airports, veterinary hospitals, indoor swimming pools, office buildings, convenience stores, hair and nail salons, nursing homes and lounges.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation