Make-Up Air Unit - Munters Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
E-Z-aire is a make-up air unit from Munters with a high-efficiency heat exchanger that brings in fresh outdoor air while exhausting the same amount of stale, polluted air. The air is exchanged while recovering heat energy from the exhaust air stream and transferring only the heat energy to the supply air, tempering the incoming air. Ten E-Z-AIRE models are available with a wide range of operating flows and efficiencies. Applications include schools, restaurants, airports, veterinary hospitals, indoor swimming pools, office buildings, convenience stores, hair and nail salons, nursing homes and lounges.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation