Make-Up Air Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Greenheck’s Model DGK direct gas-fired make-up air unit is designed to provide make-up air to commercial kitchen facilities with process exhaust. The unit features cast aluminum burners with stainless steel mixing plates and a 25:1 turn down ratio. Airflow volumes range from 800 to 4,500 cfm with heating capacities up to 400,000 BTU/hr.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation