Make-Up Air Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Greenheck’s Model DGK direct gas-fired make-up air unit is designed to provide make-up air to commercial kitchen facilities with process exhaust. The unit features cast aluminum burners with stainless steel mixing plates and a 25:1 turn down ratio. Airflow volumes range from 800 to 4,500 cfm with heating capacities up to 400,000 BTU/hr.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation