Maintenance Software - Ashcom Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Users can connect the MaintiMizer BlackBox™ computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to their network and to the Internet using Ethernet cable or wireless technology. The system's key functions include: work-order management; preventive maintenance; equipment inventories; vendor purchase orders; timecards; and utility modules. Each module opens to a dashboard screen that allows users to see critical information at a glance.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs