Magnetic Mat Controls Transfer of Metal Inside Facilities - Powder-Solutions Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The MagnAttack magnetic mat controls the transfer of ferrous metal into sensitive areas, such as production rooms and offices. Strong RE80 rare earth magnets are utilized in the 35-by-27-inch mat that features a lift-off top mat to release the metal fragments, allowing for easy cleaning and removal of collected metals. An anti-soiling treatment repels dirt to keep the mat clean while collecting ferrous materials. A non-skid base keeps the mat securely in place, and the ramp border prevents employee trips and allows forklifts to roll over Magnetic Mat with ease, also trapping material from the wheels. Proactive application of Magnetic Mat leaves a positive impression on your customers, suppliers and auditors.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles