- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
Machineroomless Elevator System - Otis Elevator Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Gen2 machineroomless elevator system uses flat, polyurethane-coated steel belts as opposed to steel cables. Belts allow for smaller sheave size, which in conjunction with smaller machine allows for mounting in the hoistway. Up to 50 percent more energy efficient than conventional systems, according to the company. Belts require no additional lubrication.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?