- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
Machine-Roomless Elevator - Otis Elevator Company - Facility Management Product Release
Gen2 machine-roomless elevators are designed for buildings between two and 30 stories and have a smaller sheave than conventional geared and gearless elevators. This is made possible by utilizing flat 0.1-inch-thick polyurethane-coated steel belts instead of heavy, woven steel cables.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Strategies to Improve Elevator Energy Efficiency
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?