- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
Machine Room-Less Elevator - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's Synergy machine room-less product line offers six designs with speeds from 150 to 500 feet per minute and maximum travel of 300 feet. The technology's magnet-based, gearless machine, coupled with drives, provides the performance of a much larger gear-driven system, according to the company.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?