Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Machine Controller and Communicator - Moore Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The Net Concentrator System is an industrial I/O system from Moore Industries and achieved Factory Mutual approval as a Non-Incendive Apparatus, which allows the system to be used in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D Hazardous “Classified” Areas in the U.S. and Canada.
The system is used for data acquisition, process control, machine control, and as a communications concentrator. The NCS is rated for operation in temperatures ranging from -40°F to +185°F, and is protected against RFI/EMI, high vibration, and shock.
Using a 10/100Base-T Ethernet or MODBUS RTU network, the system offers the ability to connect both legacy signals and newer process-control signals and sensors to a DCS, PLC or PC-based strategy.
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- How to Use Big Data to Improve Occupant Experience
- Smart, Green Buildings: 3 Stages of Development
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things