Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lubricants - Henkel Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Loctite® C5-A® copper-based anti-seize and silver-grade anti-seize lubricants resist high temperatures, heavy loads, chemicals, fluids and vibration, and they are available in general-purpose, metal-free, food-grade, and high-purity formulas. The copper-based lubricant resists temperatures up to 1,800 degrees, and the silver grade resists temperatures up to 1,600. Both lubricants are designed for use on bolts, bushings, pipes, fittings, flanges, manifolds, nuts, studs, heat exchangers, valves, steam lines, union retainers and clamps.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors