- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Low-level scissor lift - Hy-Brid Lifts - Facility Management Product Release
The push-around HB-P1027 features a zero-turn radius, allowing operators to work in tight spaces and at heights of up to 16 feet. The platform is 22 inches wide and 37 inches long. The lift is ANSI/CSA-compliant and can hold up to 550 pounds. It weighs 870 pounds and is equipped with an absorbent glass mat battery that does not require users to add water. The battery also features a self-regulating charger that prevents overcharging.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?