Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Low Tonnage Chillers - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
CenTraVac centrifugal low tonnage chillers are direct-drive units that offer semi-hermetic, multistage, low-pressure designs. They come in 120- to 350-ton capacities. It does not require speed-increasing gears and shaft seals, which can require maintenance. Energy-saving options include adaptive frequency drives, heat recovery and free cooling features.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability