- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Low Tonnage Chillers - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
CenTraVac centrifugal low tonnage chillers are direct-drive units that offer semi-hermetic, multistage, low-pressure designs. They come in 120- to 350-ton capacities. It does not require speed-increasing gears and shaft seals, which can require maintenance. Energy-saving options include adaptive frequency drives, heat recovery and free cooling features.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation