Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Low Tonnage Chillers - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
CenTraVac centrifugal low tonnage chillers are direct-drive units that offer semi-hermetic, multistage, low-pressure designs. They come in 120- to 350-ton capacities. It does not require speed-increasing gears and shaft seals, which can require maintenance. Energy-saving options include adaptive frequency drives, heat recovery and free cooling features.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability