- Executive Director »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Director of Site Operations »
Low Tonnage Chillers - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
CenTraVac centrifugal low tonnage chillers are direct-drive units that offer semi-hermetic, multistage, low-pressure designs. They come in 120- to 350-ton capacities. It does not require speed-increasing gears and shaft seals, which can require maintenance. Energy-saving options include adaptive frequency drives, heat recovery and free cooling features.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation