- Refrigeration Mechanic »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
Low-Rise Elevator - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The endura MRL has no machine room and uses 95 percent petroleum-free hydraulic fluid. The pump unit is located in the elevator pit and the controller in the elevator door jamb. Available in three configurations, with a maximum available travel distance of 48 feet, 3.5 inches. LED lighting is standard.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Strategies to Improve Elevator Energy Efficiency
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?