- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
- Building Engineer »
Low-Rise Elevator - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The endura MRL has no machine room and uses 95 percent petroleum-free hydraulic fluid. The pump unit is located in the elevator pit and the controller in the elevator door jamb. Available in three configurations, with a maximum available travel distance of 48 feet, 3.5 inches. LED lighting is standard.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?